Wednesday 14th October 2020 - Haysmacintyre provisional date
Tuesday 28th January 2020 - Crowe
Safeguarding - Leigh Hale, WaterAid Global Safeguarding Manager
Auditing Fundraising - Daniel Chan, PwC Senior Manager
Group discussion on the Charity Governance Code
Contact to book your place. To book your place, you must be registered as a representative of a CIAN member charity / not for profit.
Upcoming CIAN Training courses:
Auditing Culture and Ethics - 13 March 2020
Our next training course is coming up on 13th March 2020 on Auditing Culture and Ethics and will be presented by John Cheshire. The course will cover:
• A targeted overview of culture, including theory, models and current issues
• Why organisational culture is so topical
• Developing a practical framework for approaching an audit of culture
• Auditing culture – good practices and addressing the pitfalls
• What are business ethics? Theory, models and current issues
• Auditing ethics – good practices and addressing the pitfalls
Book your place before 13th February to avoid missing the early bird price of £120. All applications for a free place must also be submitted by 13th February. One free place will be available on this course for a CIAN member who would otherwise not be able to attend the training.
Please contact email@example.com to book your place, submit your ‘free training place’ application or for further information.